It’s Thanksgiving Week, make your friends laugh, share one of these…
20 Priceless Facebook Status Updates:
- Not every “sorry” deserves an “it’s okay” in return.
- Being a male is a matter of birth, being a man is a matter of age, but being a gentleman is a matter of choice.
- That awkward moment when you really want to talk to someone, but don’t know how to continue the conversation.
- It’s impressive how quickly I can go from full to starving.
- Mentally I am ready for Christmas, financially I am not ready for Christmas.
- I don’t understand how someone has 20+ bridesmaids. I don’t even like that many people.
- Getting out of bed was my worst mistake today.
- I am the most stressed out laziest person ever, I don’t even know how I do it.
- *tries to watch 45 minutes episode in 20 minutes*
- I procrastinate so much I’ll probably put off death and never die.
- College: the craziest thing I’ve ever done for money.
- Don’t just tell her she is beautiful, make her believe it. Then slap her ass and tell her to keep up the good f*cking work.
- Like a glow stick, sometimes we have to break before we shine.
- My personality is 30% the last movie I watched.
- If you’re tired of starting over, stop giving up.
- There are too many people who could ruin my life by posting a screenshot of a text conversation we’ve had.
- Sometimes I wish I could just fast forward through time just to see if it’s all worth it in the end.
- Some people pass through our lives just to teach us not to be like them.
- A good way to mess with a jogger is to run up alongside him and say, “It’s okay, I think we lost him.”
Girl impressions of celebrities stuck in traffic…
She’s very good at impersonations! Do you think that’s the way these celebs would really act in traffic? :) Share with your friends!